It is the mission of the National 21st Century Black
Pro-Life Movement to promote a culture of life through
It is the vision of the National 21st Century Black Pro-life
Movement to promote traditional family values and to produce
strong and healthy families where babies are safe and able
to reach their full potential in life.
- We believe God is the Author of Life and states have the
authority to affirm life
- We believe children are essential; they are the lifeline to
the survival to the human race.
- We believe the cycle of life is continued through the
fundamental marriage of one man and one woman.
- We believe the community is the visible expression of life.
- We believe the viability of a nation is connected to the
value of human life in all stages.